- Offering unmatched performance
- 45mm stainless steel case paired with a co-ordinating stainless steel bracelet
- Bold black dial with polished silver-tone hands and hour markers and red detail
- Powered by the Breitling 17 calibre movement
- Water resistant up to 30 bar (300 metres) and equipped with 42 hours of power reserve
For unmatched performance, the Breitling Avenger collection combines precision with a powerful design.
Ensuring unrivalled safety and reliability for any airborne adventurer, the Avenger Chronograph 45 collection can be easily operated while wearing gloves due to their rugged nature and unique grip pattern finish.
This GMT 45 model features an additional red hand indicating a second time zone.
SUPREME SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
This military-inspired model features a rugged, unidirectional bezel mounted to a 45mm stainless steel case with specialised grip patterns for easy operation, even while wearing gloves.
Presented on a stainless steel bracelet, the confident black dial features polished silver-tone hands and hour markers, and a date display.
A Breitling 17 calibre movement provides power to this timepiece, while water resistance up to 30 bar (300 metres) and 42 hours of power reserve further enhance functionality.