- Reimagining an iconic design
- Powered by the 82100 calibre automatic movement
- Presented in a 43 mm stainless steel case and secured by a blue leather strap with quick release technology
- Water resistant up to 10 bar (100 metres)
- Showcasing a blue dial with luminescence for optimum visibility
A PILOT’S COMPANION
A quintessential tool for the modern-day explorer, IWC Pilot’s Watches showcase innovative engineering and an iconic Schaffhausen design. A versatile sports watch, this collection consists of reliable timepieces ready to become a distinguished companion.
Made from robust and exquisite materials, this 43mm Big Pilot model provides exceptional navigation and dependability while paying tribute to aviator history.
TO ACCOMPANY YOU FROM GREAT HEIGHTS
This Big Pilot’s 43mm model combines iconic design with innovative watchmaking technology. Showcasing a blue dial with appliques coated in luminescence, and a black calfskin leather strap with IWC EasX-CHANGE system technology for easy and quick release, this timepiece is always ready for action.
This piece is powered by the 82100 calibre movement with pellaton automatic winding system. For an elevated and enhanced performance, this model also features a 60-hour power reserve, and water resistance to 10 bar (100 metres).
To prevent displacement and to withstand drop in air pressure, the sapphire glass is firmly secured.