- Reimagining an iconic design
- Powered by the IWC-manufactured 32111 calibre automatic movement
- Presented in a 40mm stainless steel case and secured by a striking black calfskin strap with quick release technology
- Water resistant up to 10 bar (100 metres)
- Showcasing a blue-toned dial coated with luminescence for optimum visibility
A PILOT’S COMPANION
A quintessential tool for the modern-day explorer, IWC Pilot’s Watches showcase innovative engineering and an iconic Schaffhausen design. A versatile sports watch, this collection consists of reliable timepieces ready to become a distinguished companion.
Made from robust and exquisite materials, this 40mm model provides exceptional navigation and dependability for aviators.
DISCOVERING NEW HEIGHTS
The 40mm stainless steel case houses a black dial coated with luminescence for optimum visibility in all conditions. The dial is further organised by a date display at 3 o’clock, baton hands, and Arabic numeral hour markers.
Paired with a handsome black calfskin strap, the Pilot’s Watch Mark XX model showcases a utilitarian tool design. For easy and quick release, this timepiece puts convenience and safety first equipped with IWC EasX-CHANGE system technology.
Powered by the IWC- manufactured 32111 calibre automatic movement, this timepiece includes a Cotes de Geneve finish, a 120-hour power reserve, and water resistance up to 10 bar (100 metres).