- Reimagining an iconic design
- Powered by the IWC-manufactured 69385 calibre automatic movement
- Presented in a 43mm stainless steel case secured by a blue leather strap with quick release technology
- Water resistant up to 10 bar (100 metres)
- Showcasing advanced chronograph functions
A PILOT’S COMPANION
A quintessential tool for the modern-day explorer, IWC Pilot’s Watches showcase innovative engineering and an iconic Schaffhausen design. A versatile sports watch, this collection consists of reliable timepieces ready to become a distinguished companion.
Made from robust and exquisite materials, this 43mm model provides exceptional navigation and dependability for aviators.
THE ULTIMATE SPORTS WATCH
The 43mm stainless steel case is paired with a robust, yet sophisticated black calfskin leather strap complete with IWC EasX-CHANGE system technology for easy and quick release of the bracelet.
This pilot’s watch chronograph showcases a blue-toned dial, home to small hacking seconds, a day and date display, and advanced chronograph functions providing precision to the nearest hour, minute, and second.
Powered by the IWC- manufactured 69385 calibre automatic movement, this timepiece includes a Cotes de Geneve finish, a 46-hour power reserve, and water resistance up to 10 bar (100 metres).